WILD BLUEBERRY MIXER
Mix equal parts of this tasty mixer with sparkling water for a refreshing beverage, top a glass of Prosseco, or mix up a mean margarita. Go Wild!
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- ¾ cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the blueberries burst.
- Puree the mixture in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Pour into a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional analysis per 4 ounce serving: 115 calories, less than 1 gram protein, 30 grams carbohydrates, less than 1 gram fat, 2 mg. sodium, 1.5 grams fiber.