WILD BLUEBERRY & CORN SALSA
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 2 ounces canned diced green chilies start slowly & to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1.75 cups wild blueberries thawed & drained
- 1.75 cups Wild Blueberry Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons Chopped fresh cilantro
- sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Add diced red onion, diced red pepper, diced green chilies, and corn kernels to mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice, smoked paprika, chili pepper flakes, ground cumin and chopped cilantro to bowl. Stir to evenly mix.
- Add Wild Blueberry Dipping Sauce and wild blueberries. Stir to evenly mix.
- Season to taste with sea salt and fresh pepper.
Yield: 12– 4-ounce servings Nutritional analysis per serving: 51 calories, 1 gram protein, 12 grams carbohydrates, .7 grams fat, 17 mgs. sodium, 2 grams fiber