WILD BLUEBERRY AOILI
This rif on the French classic garlic mayo will surprise you. Enjoy as a garnish for root veggie soups, as a sandwich spread, or a dip for veggies.
- ¾ cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1– 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup Wild Blueberry Dipping Sauce
- Measure out the mayonnaise into the bowl of your food processor or blender.
- Coarsely chop the garlic and add to the bowl.
- Add the Wild Blueberry Dipping Sauce. Puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Makes about 1 cup aioli.