Super Fruit Chocolate Cake
Add cranberries and chocolate chips to French Acadian Chocolate Cake Mix for a delicious, gluten-free, Super Fruit Chocolate Cake!
- 1 package French Acadian Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 duck egg or 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup melted butter or canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cake mix, and then stir in the chocolate chips and dried fruit. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a rack and cut into squares.
Needs no frosting! A dusting of powdered sugar is pretty…or serve with a specialty ice cream like chocolate cherry. YUM!