Pumpkin Maple Corn Muffins
These delicious Pumpkin Maple Corn Muffins are a snap to make, and are so sweet they can be served as a dessert! Pumpkin is a nutritional powerhouse: a great source of Vitamins C & K.
- 1 package Aroostook Corn Bread Mix *
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 12oz jar Pumpkin Maple Butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tablepoons Melted butter
- medium mixing bowl; 1- 12-cup muffin tin
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees. Generously butter or grease the muffin tin.
- Add the Aroostook Corn Bread mix to the mixing bowl. Whisk in the 1-teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add the Pumpkin Maple Butter, melted butter or oil, and egg to the bowl. Stir well.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean. About 15 – 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and cool on a rack.
* Or substitute another mix or substitute 1-cup cornmeal, 1-cup all-purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder.