Pasta with Sauteed Greens
Pasta with Sauteed Greens is simple to make! Cook greens and garlic until wilted. Stir in Pasta & Pizza Sauce and cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
- 4 cups greens like spinach or arugula
- 4 cups cooked pasta (2 cups uncooked, 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups Classic Marinara (one jar)
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated for garnish
- 2 cups Farmers Veggie Pasta & Pizza Sauce instead of Marinara
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil and cook the garlic until soft. Add the greens. Cook until wilted. Stir in the Pasta & Pizza Sauce and the cooked pasta.
- Season to taste with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- erve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Makes four servings.