APPLE PUMPKIN WALNUT MUFFINS
Makes 18 muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups Pumpkin Maple Butter (1 jar)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 cup peeled & cubed apple (about 1 large apple)
- ½ cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease 18 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Pumpkin Maple Butter, eggs and melted butter. Stir in the cubed apple and chopped walnuts.
- Sift the flour and baking soda. Add to the pumpkin mixture and stir to just combine. Do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool on a rack.